Managing my details FAQs
- What should I do if I forget my password?
- You can reset your password at any time within the app. If you can't access the app, then please give us a call on 0203 370 0970 between 8am and 6pm. Calls are free and we're open Monday to Friday, except Bank Holidays.
- My phone has been lost or stolen. What next?
- Sorry to hear that! Security is very important to us. First thing to know is that no-one will be able to gain access to your bank login details from your phone. However, you can call us to lock your account, preventing anyone from accessing the app. Our number is 0203 370 0970. Calls are free, and we're open Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm, except Bank Holidays.
- How do I change my personal details?
- You can change your password in the settings section of the Tandem app. However, to change your personal details like your mobile number and email you'll need to give us a call on 0203 370 0970 between 8am and 6pm. Calls are free and we're open Monday to Friday, except Bank Holidays.